- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness
- Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Tom Ritchey's original 4Axis stem changed stem design forever, and the WCS 4Axis Road Stem has all the original features updated to add a touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super secure. It looks great, too.
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength.
- CNC Aluminum
- 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames
- Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength
- TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
- 2-D forged AL-6061-T6
- Four-bolt handlebar clamp
- 41mm height
- Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
- Weight: 130g-180g
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a stong steerer mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem.
- Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between
- CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 35 mm
- Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Stack Height: 30
- Weight: 135 g
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross.
- Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware
- Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment
- Stack height: 41mm
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt.
- Unidirectional carbon
- The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body
- Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment
- Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch.
• Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems.
- Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio
- More options for a better fit
- New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation
- Distinctive silver finish
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components.
- Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
- 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined
- 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Velo Orange Cigne Stem gets its name from the French word for swan. The shape is inspired by the old gooseneck LD stems by Ibis and Cunningham, but with a few accommodations for modern bike needs. 1 1/8" threadless and 31.8mm handlebar clamp with a removable faceplate. With 145mm of vertical height from the base of the stem to the center of the clamp, it's pretty useful for getting your handlebars up high without using a ton of spacers.
- Star-nut should be approximately 1cm from the top of the steerer tube
- Minimum 55mm of steer tube required
- Not compatible with carbon steerer tubes
- No top cap needed. Stem includes tension bolt
Velo Orange Happy Stem. A polished threadless stem with a 45 degree angle to keep your back and wallet happy.
- At least 37mm of steerer is required
- Does not require a stem cap. Longer compression bolt included
- Not compatible with carbon steerer tubes
Velo Orange Removable Faceplate Quill Stem. For any classic roadie, tourer, mtb, or any other bike with a 1-inch threaded steerer. These stems feature a simple 2-bolt removable faceplate for use with any handlebars including modern bars with 31.8mm clamp diameters. The 90 degree extension gives a bit of rise without looking out of place on a custom build.
- Height above insert: 130mm
- Use shims for 25.4 handlebars (sold separately)
Save your steerer tube and eliminate headset spacers with the Velo Orange Tall-Stack alloy stem. It gives your bike's cockpit a nice clean look. Available in Polished or Black, the 17-degree angle allows the stem to be level on most modern frames. And, you can use handlebar clamp shims to adapt to smaller handlebar clamp diameters, if you like.
- Stack height: 75mm
- Not recommended for use with carbon steerer tubes
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction.
- Perfect match with Descendant handlebars
- 3D forged 7075
- CNC machined for weight reduction
- Four bolt handlebar clamp
- Two bolt steerer clamp
Built strong to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction.
- Direct mount stem gives DH riders lower more aggressive position
- Super-stiff, stable front-end handling
- Two-piece design
- Designed to pair with BoXXer fork
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
BMX riders need tough components, which is why Thomson developed their BMX Stem. It can handle whatever you can dish out thanks to being constructed from a solid bar of 7000-series aluminum. Plus it's anodized to prevent corrosion and has tough heat-treated bolts. You'll also appreciate the 50mm-wide clamp for a super-secure handlebar and enhanced control, while Thomson's patented undercut around the bars provides even more stability. And, if you run a Gyro, Thomson's got you covered, too, thanks to the built-in spacer that eliminates the need for a separate, loose spacer. And, at only 255 grams, the BMX stem keeps your rig light for the toughest tricks and longest rail rides.
With the best materials and construction, torsional stiffness fit for the hardest riding and biggest jumps, and the great style that's in all of Thomson's components, their Direct-Mount Stem is the perfect upgrade for your DH rig. It's made of tough 7000-series aluminum bar stock with heat-treated bolts and it has a 65mm-wide handlebar clamp so you get rock-solid steering and control and outstanding durability.
Thomson's Elite X2 Road Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X2 combines exceptional strength with light weight for a stiff stem and total control on all your rides. It has a two-bolt clamp design that's just as strong as four-bolt designs thanks to Thomson's interlocking interface and it also cuts down on the weight. Plus, the stem's low 36mm stack height gives you more options for customizing your position. And, thanks to their reversible graphics, your X2 looks great whether you run a positive or negative rise.
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
The Syntace Flatforce stem utilizes a 12mm drop for all length options, allowing riders to keep their MTB handlebars in a lower riding position.
- 200° clamp face increases handlebar strength and fatigue life
- 42mm wide bar clamp for increased handlebar support
- Super-low handlebar position solution for unique fit requirements
- Sabertooth bar clamp design insures no bolts or clamping surfaces protrude
- Stack Height: 27mm