We designed the Maddox for use in big cities and college campuses, to keep your ride safe and secure. The shackle and body are coated to protect your bike, and the included frame mount features a push-button release to let you know the lock is secure when riding.
- Security level 5
- Frame mount included
- Shackle size 113mm x 190mm
- 3 keys included
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design
- Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking
- Includes side mount, snap-in bracket
- Disc-style cylinder with center keyway
- Key Safe Program
- Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm)
- Product weight: 2.05 lbs
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all.
- Set of 2 locks, all using the same key
- Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key
- Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps