iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material.
- Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction
- Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover
- Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats
- Weight: 391g
- Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action.
- 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing
- 2pcs O-ring
- 2pcs stainless shim washer
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle.
Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness.
Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads.
- 12mm thin
- Massive 100x100mm platform
- ±420g/set (with full pin complement)
- Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces
- Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance
- Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing
- Sealed outboard IGUS bushing
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal
- Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance
- Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Sealed mechanism
- 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
- Binding Dual sided
- SM-SH51 Cleat included
- Cleat retention adjuster
- Integrated cage
- Cartridge axle
- Average weight: 438g
- Optional cleat: SM-SH56
- Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- One side SPD, the other side flat
- Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier
- Better grip on flat side for wet condition
- Convenient road touring pedal
- Optimized for urban riding
- Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence.
ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY
- Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center.
LARGER CONTACT AREA
- The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Here For The Party
A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing.
The Full Meal Deal
A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
Not Just Another Axle
Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
Bling For Your Bike
No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from.
- Platform Height: 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
- Material: Nylon Composite
- Weight: 360g
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles, and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins.
- Weight: 276 grams
T1s are the first trail/enduro-style clipless pedals. The 16.8mm low profile and 68x83.5mm base platform allows for increased stability on aggressive terrains. T1 features HT's unique proprietary clipless system with its adjustable dual-tension settings for secure foot holding under any condition.
- Platform: 68 x 83.5 x 16.8mm
- Extruded CNC-optimized aluminum for strength to weight ratio
- CNC-machined chromoly spindle for additional stiffness and strength
- EVO bearings system (needle bearings) and 1 DU bushing per side
- 2 adjustable pins per side for additional traction
- HT exclusive X1 or X1F cleats
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double-sealed bearing system, with a larger platform, thinner body and overall lighter appeal. These pedals bring great value by utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout, and included an additional pin kit with every purchase.
- Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- 100mm x 100mm platform
- Concave body
- Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System
- Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain
- Allen bolt style pins
- Additional Allen Pin kit included
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy.
Pedal Refresh Kit includes:
- enduro catridge bearings
- igus LL-glide bearings
- double seal system (internal and external seals)
- hex alloy end caps
- sleeve bushings
- bearing removal tool
Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present):
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm
- Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options.
- Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing
- Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus.
- Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length
- Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes
- Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4° cleat float
- 14.6° angle of release
- Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position.
- Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO
- Cleat bolts and washers included
- 4mm hex wrench required to install
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Triple Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options.
- Chromoly spindles
- Three sealed cartridge bearings
- Compatible ONLY with iSSi Triple Bearing pedal models: Flash III, Trail III & Flip III
- Standard spindle length: 52.5mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel