Terry's best selling saddle for men, in its best-value Fly Chromoly package. Ridden and universally loved around the world, the original Terry Fly is the kind of saddle you just don’t think about. You'll see them on every kind of bike, ridden by everyone from pro riders to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. RAAM riders and Randonneurs swear by them. Magazine editors have all hailed them as the most comfortable saddles for men. And if you’re reading this, chances are you’re no stranger to the Fly, either. This synthetic-covered, vegan-friendly version is flat across the top with multi-density injection-molded foam that’s a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling; completely cut away through the nose and mid-section, making it flexible and comfortable against soft tissues; seamless across the entire top to reduce the potential for chafing; equipped with chromoly steel rails that make this saddle a great value.
- Smooth Dura-tek with screen-printed accent
- Completely seamless across saddle top to reduce the potential for chafing
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel to reduce contact points
- Length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- Weight: 316 grams; 11.1 ounces
- Rails: FeC alloy