The Genius was put on this earth to get you up mountains with ease and to get you back down them in a flash. The Genius 920 features our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride. With a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components, the Genius 920 is action ready. Any Trail. Any Time.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA (finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
- With FEA software, we can simulate different forces on a virtual model of the frame and adjust the frame construction accordingly. FEA software enables us to create complete virtual prototypes incorporating all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
- With our Evo-Lap technology we model the frame to optimize the surface area, simulate tube structures with different ply orientations, observe the results of using different configurations, and test the stress distribution in different areas of the frame. Thanks to this extensive computer modeling, we’ve optimized the carbon layers in all the parts of our frame. When the parts were bonded together in the first prototypes, the result was a super light and compact frame without a sacrifice in the stiffness, comfort or impact resistance. The entire range benefited from our EvoLap technology.
ICCR Cable Routing
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius, Ransom and Gambler we’ve redesigned all the parts that can give us significant benefits in terms of performance and functionality. On the previous model the support of the dropout was a bulky additional part molded to the carbon chain stay. The new dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tubular design that allows a simple and light weight structure. Available for SRAM and Shimano DM derailleurs, this dropout increases the stiffness and avoids damage to the frame in case of impacts on the rear derailleur.
Fox Nude TR Shock
- On several Ransom and Genius models, you'll find the all new FOX NUDE TR EVOL. What the TR allows you to do is to select what sort of progression you would like in Descend mode: more linear, or more progressive. By flipping the Ramp Adjust Lever, you can decide how your shock behaves while descending.
- A more linear shock gives a rider the same amount of support throughout a shock's travel. The suspension is supple throughout, and is "easier" to reach the end of the travel, or "bottom out." A more progressive shock will offer more support towards the end of travel, and is harder to bottom out. - These settings are really linked to riding speed. When it is wet, techy, or when impacts are small and riding tends to be slower, one might favor the more linear setting. When the conditions are dry and fast, or when bigger impacts are in play (jumps for instance), then the progressive mode is ideal. With the NUDE TR Evol, choosing and changing is easy.
- Genius Carbon HMF-Alloy Frame
- FOX 34 Float Performance 150mm Fork
- FOX Nude TR EVOL, TwinLoc, 150mm
- SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed
- Shimano SLX 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- Syncros Revelstoke 2.0 TR Wheels
- Maxxis Kevlar Tires
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Genius Carbon / IMP technology / HMF Mainframe, BB92 / Alloy SL 6011 swingarm, VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic, 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj., SW dropouts for Boost 12x148mm, TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork||FOX 34 Float Performance Air, Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer, 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX NUDE TR EVOL Trunnion, SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend, custom Ramp Adjust with linear and progressive setting, DPS / Reb. Adj., Travel 150-100-Lockout / 185X55mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm QR axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Revelstoke 2.0 6 Bolt, F: 15 x 110mm, R: 12 x 148mm Boost, 30mm Tubeless ready rim 28H / XD Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Front: Maxxis Dissector 29 x 2.6", Rear: Maxxis Rekon 29 x 2.6, Specs: 60TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / Tubeless ready / 3C Maxx Terra|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN NX Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX / Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1275 / 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger|
|Handlebars||Syncros Hixon 1.5 / Alloy 7050D.B., 12mm rise / 9° / 780mm, Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Stem||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014, integrated Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7120 4 Piston Disc, 203/F and 180/R SM-RT-66 rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Tofino 2.0 Regular, CRMO rails|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.0 Remote, 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M 125mm / L & XL 150mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Syncros Trail Fender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Light Blue/Black / Small||192820160498||274644006|
|Light Blue/Black / Medium||192820160504||274644007|
|Light Blue/Black / Large||192820160511||274644008|