With stage wins at all the grand tours, classic victories at Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege, and Paris-Roubaix, we can safely say that the FOIL Premium is the most versatile aero bike on the market. Its HMX Carbon fiber frame was designed to help you gain those extra precious seconds, and comes in as one of the lightest in the aero market. With the SCOTT Foil Premium's Syncros integrated handlebar system, Dura-Ace Di2, and Syncros Carbon components, this bike will help you win every ride.
Oversized Bottom Bracket
- In order to best manage power transfer, our engineers developed a down tube and bottom bracket intersection that is the widest of any road bike currently on the market. The wide cross-section and smooth transitions better manage loads and yield a laterally robust structure which increases pedaling efficiency by effectively delivering power to the drivetrain rather than losing it to unwanted frame flex.
- While the first Foil has been praised for its direct power transfer, responsive handling, low weight, and aerodynamic excellence, some riders yearned for more comfort. So we increased vertical compliance, making comfort a key point in the requirements specification of the new Foil. The new Foil features a low seatstay attachment which in combination with a modified and noticeably thin seatstay shape leads to a smooth riding experience even on rough roads.
- FOIL DISC HMF Carbon Frame
- FOIL DISC HMF Fork
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 Speed Drivetrain
- Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc Wheels
- Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard 700 x 28c Tires
- Syncros Carbon/Alloy Parts
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||FOIL DISC HMF / IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech. Road Race geometry Replaceable Derailleur Hanger|
|Fork||FOIL DISC HMF 1 1/4"-1 1/2" Carbon steerer Integrated Carbon Dropout|
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc 24 Front / 24 Rear Syncros RWS|
|Tires||Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard folding 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Hollowtech II|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB71-41B|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 22 Speed Electronic Shift System|
|Handlebars||Syncros Creston 1.5 Aero 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/R SM-RT800 CL rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra V-Concept 2.0|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / XX-Small||192820164595||274714019|
|Black / X-Small||192820164601||274714020|
|Black / Small||192820164618||274714021|
|Black / Medium||192820164625||274714022|
|Black / Large||192820164632||274714023|
|Black / X-Large||192820164649||274714024|